- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: TEPOWER
- Model Number: inverter grid tie TEG-1000W-WAL-LCD
- Output Power: 0-1000W
- Output Type: single phase
- Size: 405mm*275mm*125mm
- Weight: 5.0kg
- Input Voltage: 22V~60V AC
- Output Voltage: 190V-260V AC
- Type: AC to AC inverter
- Output Frequency: 46Hz ~ 65Hz
- wind turbine power: 600-1000w
- Wind turbine type: AC output type
- Max output power: Grid tie inverter 1kw
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Certification: CE & Rohs available
- Application: wind grid tie inverter 1kw for wind turbine
- Dump load protection: Yes
- Island protection: Yes
- Cooling way: cooling fan
- Material: Aluminium housing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wind grid tie inverter 1kw for wind turbine packing way:Standard Export Carton Packing|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
New Wind Grid Tie Inverter 1KW 1000w for Wind Turbine
Generator 3phase AC 22-60v to AC 220v 230v 240v
with dump load
Model No. TEG-1000W-WAL-LCD
The grid tie wind power inverter can transfer wind energy from wind generators directly into the home grid using no extra equipment. It can be connected to any outlet (conventional network) in the home. The 1000w wind power grid tie inverter controls the phase and the frequency and voltage of the power generated by the wind generator. It produces a pure sine-wave and matches that of the grid.
This model grid-tie has designed for wind turbines that put out AC voltage. It can maintain the rotating speed of the wind turbine and keep the voltage from the wind turbine always at the range of the rated range of the inverter grid tie. It also has a high voltage protection function, when the wind is too big, and the dump load controlling system can’t keep the output voltage from the wind turbine, the controller will disconnect itself from the wind turbine, so it is very safe to be used.
There are 5 terminals on the left side of the inverter, 3 terminals will be connected to the AC output from the wind turbine, and 2 black terminals will be connected to dump load resistors.
There are 4 LED indicators, 3 green indicators and 1 red indicator, 3 green LED indicators will start to cycle from left to right when the grid and AC input supply is detected. This indicates the inverter is operating under normal condition. The rate of the cycling is according to how much power is being output from the wind turbine. The more big output power is, the more fast the rate is. If there is no AC grid detected, the red LED will be on, the inverter will not put out power, this is called “Island Protection”.
LCD display Function:
1. Electric parameters measurement function (voltage, current and active power, electric energy).
2. Running time function (record load cumulative working hours).
3. Back light function.
4. Power down data save function (save the number of kWh, operation time).
5. Large screen LCD display (display voltage, current, power, active power, cumulative running time)
UP: Short press will display power, electricity, current and voltage in anti-sequence.
DOWN: Short press will display power, electricity, current and voltage in sequence.
BACKLIGHT: Short press will open or close back light.